Tuesday, June 15, 2010

REVIEW - The Wolf Next Door



Rating 4 stars!!

Book Description (from author's webiste):

They can’t ever be in the same room together…..
Ever since a disastrous encounter on a full moon years ago, Prisca Hawthorne has taunted, insulted and in every way tried to push him away. If only her heart didn’t break every time Lord William Westfield left her….

But staying apart is even worse….
Lord William throws himself into drinking, gambling, and debauchery and pretends not to care about Prisca at all. But when he returns to find a rival werewolf threatening her, he just about goes berserk …
Can Prisca forgive the unforgivable, or are the moon crossed lovers going to be forced into a battle of will that could be fatal…?


My Thoughts: I really enjoyed Lydia Dare's Westfield Brother Trilogy. While the The Wolf Next Door wasn't my favorite of the three. It wrap up the brothers stories nicely. The one problem I had is that Prisca doesn't find out about William's secret until the end. I think that's why Tall, Dark and Wolfish is my favorite of the three because Elspeth knows the secret right away. What I liked about the story is that you see a lot of Simon and Ben without it taking away from William's story. This author has been an auto buy for me.


Next up is The Taming of the Wolf will be released in November.







2 comments:

Lover of Romance said...

I really enjoyed your review!!! I have heard good things about this book, it sounds intriguing!!!!

Vixen Pearl said...

I am so looking forward to reading these. Thanks for the enjoyable review!

Vixen Pearl
Vixen Reviews.
PS. I have an award for you, if you'd like to have it. You can pick it up here.