Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~ Waiting on a Wednesday ~


Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This weekly event is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

Release Date: July 6th

I couldn't find much of a description for this....

Lady Isabella Scranton scandalized London by leaving her husband, notorious artist Lord Mac Mackenzie, after only three turbulent years of marriage. But Mac has a few tricks to get the Lady back in his life, and more importantly, back into his bed.

I'm so excited about this book. The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie is one of my favorites!!

2 comments:

D.L. said...

I'm definitely with you on this one! Ian is one of my favorite heroes, especially because he's so unique.

Jennifer Ashley's website has a longer description if you were wanting one:
http://www.jennifersromances.com/NewSite/Mackenzies/mackenzie_main.html

Amy C said...

Ohh, I am looking forward to this one too! I loved Ian Mackenzie!