Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Review ~ Legend of the White Wolf by Terry Spear

Rating 4 stars!!

Book Description (from the back of the book): Detective Camperon MacPherson joins frrces with lovely Faith O'Malley to search for his missing parnters and her father's stolen research. But in the wilds of nature he encounters a mythical creature whose bite changes everything for their newfound love.

Faith is on the trail of a legend, and with or without Cameron, she won't be stopped.

Until the fatal moment when they both realize they must face their enemies together...or perish apart...

My Thoughts:I haven’t read a lot of shapeshifter stories so when I received the opportunity to review Terry Spears latest story Legend of the White Wolf I was very excited. This is story is a little different from other shapeshifter stories that I have read. Cameron and Faith don’t start as shapeshifter. They become shapeshifters after they are attacked. I loved watching both Cameron and Faith come to terms with what they are now and try to figure out how to control it. This is a very fast paced, exciting story with a lot of action.
This is the fourth book in the series. I haven’t read the first three yet, but I look forward to reading them.

No comments: