Monday, March 1, 2010

February Wrap-up


February was a very good reading month for me! I read 9 books which is the most I have read since last June. So I'm very excited. I have a new goal to start reviewing books again. Sometimes I get discourge I go to other blogs and read such great reviews that I don't think my reviews do any justice for the book, but I have decided that the only way I will get better is if I keep trying.
So my goal is review 2-3 books a week (depending on how many books I read).

Here is what I read last month -

1. Sealed with a Ring by Mary Margret Daughtridge - rating 4.5 stars!


2. Slow Heat by Jill Shalvis - rating 4.5 stars!


3. True Love and other Disasters by Rachel Gibson - rating 4.5 stars!


4. Hard to Hold by Stephanie Tyler - rating 4.5 stars!


5. Too Hot to Hold byStephanie Tyler - rating 4.5 stars!


6. Hold on Tight by Stephanie Tyler - rating 4.75 stars!


7. Witch Fire by Anya Bast - rating 4 stars!


8. The Bleeding Dusk by Colleen Gleason - rating 4 stars!


9. When Twilight Burn by Colleen Gleason - rating 4.5 stars!

How was your reading this month?

No comments: