My Thoughts: I really enjoyed Vision in White it's the first true contemporary novel that Nora Roberts has written in a long time. There is absolutely no paranormal elements. I loved Carter he was the sweetest guy. He was very real to me and he acted like I think most guys act. I love my alpha heroes as much as the next girl, but once in a while a nice beta hero is a nice change of pace. Mac was a good heroine. I love the friendships she has with Parker, Emma and Laurel. I also loved the wedding planning business part of the story. Carter and Mac I thought were a great couple. I can't wait for the rest of the books to come out. Bed of Roses which is book two is due to be released on November 24th. I love the cover.....
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
1. Corbins Fancy by Linda Lael Miller (Corbin Family #3) 1pt.
2. The Gift by Julie Garwood (#3) 1pt.
3. Trial by Fire by Jo Davis (Firefighters of Station Five #1) 1pt.
4. Only His by Elizabeth Lowell (Only Series #1) 1pt.
5 Dark of Night by Suzanne Brockmann (Troubleshooters #14) 1pt.
6. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning (Fever Series #1) 1pt.
7. Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning (Fever Series #2) 1pt.
8. Faefever by Karen Marie Moning (Fever Series #3) 1pt.
9. Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare (I Team Series #1) 1 pt.
10. Enticing the Prince by Patricia Grasso (The Kazanov Series #6) 1 pt.
11. Tangeled Up in Love by Heidi Betts (Chicks with Sticks #1) 1 pt.
12. Wild and Wicked in Scotland by Melody Thomas (Charmed and Dangerous Series #1) 1 pt.
13. Montana Creeds: Logan by Linda Lael Miller (Montana Creeds #1) 1 pt.
14. Montana Creeds: Dylan by Linda Lael Miller (Montana Creeds #2) 1 pt.
15. Montana Creeds: Tyler by Linda Lael Miller (Montana Creeds #3) 1 pt.
16. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress Series #1) 1 pt.
17. Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas (Travis Family #1 - reread) 1 pt.
18. Blued-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas (Travis Family #2 - reread) 1 pt.
19. Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas (Travis Family #3) 1 pt.
20. Vision in White by Nora roberts (Bride Quartet #1) 1 pt.
21. Under Her Skin by Susan Mallery (Lone Star Sister #1) 1 pt.
22. One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress Series #2) 1 pt.
23. At Graves End by Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress Series #3) 1 pt.
24. Under Fire by Jo Davis (Firefighters of Station Five #2) 1 pt.
25. Holding out for a Hero by Ana Leigh (Fraser Family #5) 1 pt
27. Dead Until Dead by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse #1) 1 pt.
26. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse #2) 1 pt.
Review: I loved this book. I loved that it was over the top. I loved both Dante and Zoe. This was a fast paced, sexy, fun story. There was also some laugh out loud scenes. I haven't read anything by Elizabeth Hoyt yet. I have her entire backlist in my TBR pile I just haven't gotten a chance to read them. I will definitely be pulling them out and moving them to the top. I know a lot of the blogs I follow love her historicals so I can't wait.