Sunday, November 1, 2009

October Wrap Up

October has been a crazy month!! We are getting ready to move on November 14th and there have been a lot of decisions that need to be made. We are moving from a house into an apartment. So there has been A LOT of cleaning and getting rid of stuff. I donated over 500 books!!

I did get some reading done, but I found myself picking up books and reading them for a few days and then putting the down and picking up something else. That seems to have stop.
I hope to start blogging on a regular basis after I move.

Here is what I read for October....


1) In My Wildest Fantasties by Julianne MacLean ~ 3.5 stars


2) Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare ~ 4 stars


3) Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas ~ 5 stars


4) Hot on Her Heels by Susan Mallery ~ 4.5 stars


5) He's No Prince Charming ~ 4 stars

1 comment:

GFDesignz said...

Oh sweety I dont envy you one bit all that packing! Have a safe move and hurry back to us! Wow 500 books!