Monday, October 5, 2009

Finished Another Challenge ~ Read Your Name Challenge


I finished another challenge. I was starting to get nervous that I wasn't going to be able to finish all the challenges I signed up for at the beginning of this year. I'm starting to make some real progress! This challenge was hosted by Victoria (aka Ink Heart).

The challenge was to read your name in book title first letters, ultimately spelling out your name.

R ~ Romeo Romeo by Robin Kay




I ~ In My Wildest Fanstasies by Julianne MacLean

4 comments:

Carpoolqueen (formerly known as Beth) said...

tagged you in the ABC Meme. Visit this link. http://justyouraveragecarpoolqueen.blogspot.com/2009/10/abc-meme.html

Cindy said...

I read Romeo Romeo, It was good!

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

How fun. Your blog is lovely.
Thanks for sharing.
Simone

Barbara said...

You're doing better than me. I'm lucky I have time to sit down, let alone read.

Congrats on finishing.