Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Wrap Up

I can't believe that September is over. Summer is offically over and Fall is upon us. Pretty soon it will be snowing!!

I didn't read a lot books in September, but I read some really good ones. I discovered two new authors Colleen Gleason and Beth Cornelison.






Healing Luke by Beth Cornelison ~ 4.75 stars








Causing Havoc by Lori Foster ~ 4.5 stars








Breakfast in Bed by Robin Kaye ~ 5 stars ~ reviewing coming in November!







Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason ~ 5 stars








Rises the Night by Colleen Gleason ~ 4 stars








The Pregancy Test by Erin McCarthy ~ 3.5 stars







Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas ~ 4.5 stars



How was your reading for September?

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey Randi! I've been thinking about trying a Coleen Gleason book. They are historical/paranormal, right?

Cindy W said...

Hey! I just posted my wrap up. I am seriously considering reading the Thomas book!

Erotic Horizon said...

i am so pleased you enjoyed the Robye kaye one - I have it earmarked ot read somewhere about the middle of the month..

I Cornelison as well had been added to my pile...

Thanks you for adding more book to my mountain..

E.H>

Mandi said...

I adored Colleen Gleason's series!!! Max and Sebastian - sigh ;)

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Randi!

Great reading month, I've been a little off my feed lately, started many books, completed few.

October will be better!

Dottie :)