Friday, September 25, 2009

Royal's Romance Reading Challenge - Completed


The ladies at Royal Reviews hosted a challenge. For this challenge you had to read seven books in six months. To complete the challenge the title or author's name will need to begin with the letters R-O-M-A-N-C-E and must be classified as a romance novel (this includes as romance sub genre including contemporary, historical or paranormal).

My final list:
R ~ Too Hot to Handle by Robin Kaye

O ~ One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

M ~ Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley

A ~ At Graves End by Jeaniene Frost

N ~ Not Quite A Husband by Sherry Thomas

C ~ Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason

E ~ To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt

This was a really fun challenge. I hope the ladies host another challenge soon!!

4 comments:

Grain de Beaute said...

Hello Randi,

This is Grain de Beaute from Shelfari. I would just like to ask what you think of Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas. I have that book already but haven't read it. It will be the first time that I'll be reading something by this author.

Randi said...

Hi,
I really enjoyed Not Quite a Husband it was my first book by Sherry Thomas. There was so much that was different. The location, the time period (turn of the century) and that the couple was divorced. I think you should give it a try.

Grain de Beaute said...

Hi Randi,

Thank you. Yes, I'll give this author a try. Have you also read her other two books?

Erotic Horizon said...

I have joined this as well on my Fantasy site, but not yet decided on the books I am going to choose...

I like your choice - especially that Jeaniene Frost... I must read her book..

E.H>