Saturday, August 1, 2009

July Wrap Up


I can't believe that it's already August and that summer is almost over!! Here is what I read in July. I'm hoping to post some reviews soon.

What Happens in London by Julia Quinn - Great Book - vintage Julia

Mischief Becomes Her by Kasey Michaels - Sunshine Sisters Book 2 - Pretty Good

Falling Gracie by Susan Mallery - Very Good

Lip Service by Susan Mallery - Book 2 of the Lone Star Sisters Series - Very Good

Straight from the Hip by Susan Mallery -Book 3 of the Lone Star Sisters Series - Loved it

Hard and Fast by Erin McCarthy - Book 2 of the NASCAR Series - Very Good

Divorced, Desperate and Dating by Cristie Craig - Book 2 in the Divorced, Desperate & Delicious Series - Pretty Good

Did you have a good reading month?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hey Randi! I've had a pretty good reading month. I still have to read JQ's book!