Wednesday, July 29, 2009


"Waiting on Wednesday" is hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Lisa Kleypas is one of my absolute favor authors. I love both her historical and contemporary books. Which is unusual for me. I don't usually like when a favorite author changes genre.
Tempt Me at Twilight is the 3rd book in the Hathaway Series and is Poppy's story.
Poppy Hathaway, who has always longed for a normal, ordinary life, has been abandoned by her true love, Michael Bayning. Caught up in scandal, she has only one way out-- to marry Harry Rutledge, a handsome and mysterious hotel owner. But Harry is a man of many secrets, and eventually Poppy faces a heartwrenching question: What does a heroine do when she ends up married to the villain? Read an excerpt here.

If you haven't already checked out this series make sure you pick up the first two books!








8 comments:

Mandi said...

LOVE this series!! Merripen is one of my favorites!!!

Blanche said...

I'm really new to Lisa Kleypas and these look like great books! :)

Randi said...

Hi Mandy,
Merripen was a great hero!! Derek is still my favorite.

Hi Blanche,
You in for a treat. I haven't read a Kleypas book that I didn't like.

Dreaming of You is my favorite.

Erotic Horizon said...

I love tihs series as well.. good choice for your WOW...

E.H>

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Randi!

I haven't read this series yet, but I'll be on the lookout for them, they look great.

Dottie :)

Randi said...

Hi E.H.- Thanks! I just love Lisa Kleypas!

Hi Dottie - I hope you get to read it soon!

Mandi said...

Oh Derek - how he saved her glasses in his pocket...sigh:)

Amy C said...

Hi Randi,
I've only read one Kleypas book, Dreaming of You. I really enjoyed it!