Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vision in White by Nora Roberts

Rating 4.75!!

Book Description: Childhood friends Mackensie, Parker, Laurel and Emmeline have formed a very successful wedding planning business together but, despite helping thousands of happy couples to organise the biggest day of their lives, all four women are unlucky in love. Photographer Mackensie Elliott has suffered a tough childhood and has a bad relationship with her mother, which makes her wary of commitment. But when she meets Carter Macguire, she can't stop herself falling for him, although his ex girlfriend is prepared to play dirty to keep him. Mackensie soon realizes she has to put her past demons to rest in order to find lasting love...


My Thoughts: I really enjoyed Vision in White it's the first true contemporary novel that Nora Roberts has written in a long time. There is absolutely no paranormal elements. I loved Carter he was the sweetest guy. He was very real to me and he acted like I think most guys act. I love my alpha heroes as much as the next girl, but once in a while a nice beta hero is a nice change of pace. Mac was a good heroine. I love the friendships she has with Parker, Emma and Laurel. I also loved the wedding planning business part of the story. Carter and Mac I thought were a great couple. I can't wait for the rest of the books to come out. Bed of Roses which is book two is due to be released on November 24th. I love the cover.....










No comments: