Summer 09 Challenge FAQ’s June 1 - August 30
A big Thank-you to Beth (Carpoolqueen) for helping me put together a great list!!
2. Post your list on the discussion board and blog (Name’s Summer Challenge List)
3. If you need title suggestions please use the Discussion titled SUMMER TITLE SUGGESTIONS if you don't see it please search (to try and minimize number of discussions)
4. Once you have read a book please find the corresponding discussion by searching you can search by 09 Summer # and use the number that corresponds with the list. (one will be created for each number on June 1, again, to try and minimize number of discussions) and post the book and title you read and rating, and review.
5. It is not required, but if you could post your review on the blog that would be great.
6. Reviews on the blog please include labels list the rating, author, and # of challenge only.
7. Audio books are okay
8. Rereads are okay
9. You can change your list at anytime
1. Read a Title with a Sports Theme
2. Re-read a favorite
3. Read a Title by Linda Howard
4. Read a Title published before 2000
5. Hot word for summer (heat, sun, fire, fever, hot, blaze....)
6. Read a book that takes place in a warm location (Florida, Caribbean, Hawaii, etc...)
7. Unlikely here/heroine (whatever that means to you. overweight heroine, nerdy hero...)
8. Author with last name that starts with same letter as your last name.
9. Schoolmarms/Teachers/Governess...(it's summer no more classroom, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks!!)(AAR is a good tool for this one!)
10. Title with a person of royalty (Duke/Princess/Marquis/Queen...)
11. Title with an "S" for Summer
12. Food type word (Sweet, Tasty, Cake, Lick, Bite...)
13. A Title Read/Reviewed in the Spring Challenge...
14. Reader's Choice...
15. Double Trouble, (a story with a twin or twins)...
Check out AAR!Visit our challenge group at shelfari!