Thursday, April 9, 2009

Puppy Love by Jane E. Jones

Rating 4.5!!

Book Description:
Sarah loses her little white dog, Casper Salt, and is sure her hunky next door neighbor has stolen him. When she realizes who the dognapper really is, she enlists Michael's help to get her dog back. And falls in love in the process.

My Thoughts:
This was such a cute story. I found myself laughing out loud. I don't want to give to much away because it's a short story. I will say if you are looking for a fun, cute, quick read you definitely want to download this story.

To purchase Puppy Love click here.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm so happy you enjoyed this one. Jane is very talented and a sweet friend of mine.

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Randi!

I love the cover art, a little Westie! I'm glad you liked it! I still have to download it, it just looks and sounds too cute!

Dottie :)

Randi said...

Hi Barbara,
I saw it your blog and that's why I downloaded so thank-you :-)

Hi Dottie,
Thanks. I hope you get a chance to download it. It was the cutest story I have read in a longtime.

Jane E. Jones said...

Awww, you guys! :) Thanks!

And thank you so much for the lovely words, Randi, and for posting about Puppy Love on your blog!

I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Sometimes the lighthearted humorous ones are the most fun to write :)