Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Montana Creeds by Linda Lael Miller

The is the newest trilogy from Linda Lael Miller. This about three estranged brothers Logan, Dylan and Tyler.

Logan is back to restore the family name and the rundown ranch left neglected after his father's death. Logan is hoping to reconnect with his estranged brothers. Logan also meets Briana a single mom raising two boys on her own. She has been staying at Dylan's place. I felt Logan and Brianna's connection right away. I also love Briana's boys and how Logan connected with them. I love romances with cowboys whether they are contemporary or historical. I really enjoyed this story and highly recommend it.
Rating 4.5!

I think Dylan's story is my favorite in this trilogy. It has a lot of my favorite themes. Old loves reuniting. Dylan finds his two year daughter Bonnie sitting in his truck. He decides to heads back to Montana and reconnect with his lawyer brother Logan to see if he can help with his custody case. Once back in town he also reconnects with his old love Kristy Madison. I really enjoyed Dylan and Kristy's story. I also loved the scenes with just Dylan and Bonnie. There is just something sweet about a rough and tough cowboy taking care of a 2 year little girl.
Rating 4.75!!


Tyler's story was my least favorite of the trilogy. Even though it has a similar theme of old loves as Dylan's story did it didn't work. Tyler and Lily were only in about 3 or 4 scenes together through out the whole book. I just didn't feel the connections between the two. I enjoyed the story between Tyler and Davie, who may or may not be his son. I do recommend this story because it has a cute epilogue that wraps up the series, but it's definitely not the best in the series.
Rating 3.5!!

1 comment:

Carpoolqueen (formerly known as Beth) said...

I've got this trilogy, but haven't read it yet. I'm hoping to soon. I'm glad you liked it.

BTW I'm giving you a blog award. Enjoy!

http://justyouraveragecarpoolqueen.blogspot.com/2009/04/zombie-chicken-award.html