Thursday, April 30, 2009


April was a slow reading month for me. I read 4 books and 1 audio.

Montana Creeds: Tyler by Linda Lael Miller - Finished with this trilogy, but didn't like this one as much as the other two. Rating 3.5

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - I loved this book! If you like KMM's Fever series then you will love this series (it has more romance). I can't wait to read the other two, but I'm trying to finish the Shelfari Spring Challenge first. Rating 5 stars!!

Laird of the Mist by Paula Quinn - Very good. I didn't like it as much as my blog/shelfari friends did, but I thought it was very good. Rating 4 stars.

For the Love of Pete by Julia Harper (aka Elizabeth Hoyt) - I really liked this book. What I liked most about this book was that the hero and heroine are together through out the whole book. I loved Dante he was my kind of hero.
I haven't read any of her historicals yet. I know they have been raved about and I can't wait to read them. Rating 4.75 stars.

I re-listened to Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas - I loved this more the second time around. I just love Hardy Cates!! Rating 5 stars!!!!

I am currently reading Vision in White by Nora Roberts which is very good so far. It's been awhile since she has written a straight contemporary.

I am also listening to Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas which is very good so far.

I hope to have a better May reading wise.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I've had those months, too. You did read some good one though!

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

This has been a slow month for me too. I'm blaming the weather. It needs to get warm and stay warm, so I can sit outside and read!!

Dottie

Mandi said...

I have been kind of slow this month too...I read Halfway to the grave as well this month! I just finished the series and it was my highlight of the month (besides Lover Avenged :)Bones is so yummy:)

Randi said...

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for stopping by. I did get to read some good books this month. It's just hard to find time to read. I usually read more in the summer!

DeSeRt RoSe said...

Yeah April was very slow for me.. I can't understand what the reason was..anyways..
You got an award waiting :)

http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/05/heartfelt-award.html