The Spring Reading Challenge has started over at the Shelfari Reader's of Romance Challenge Group. You can also check out our blog here.
Spring Challenge runs from March 1 – May 31
1. Select 5,10, or 15 books to read that fit the category.
2. Post your list on the discussion board and blog (Name’s Spring Challenge List)
3. If you need title suggestions please use the Discussion titled Spring TITLE SUGGESTIONS if you don't see it please search (to try and minimize number of discussions)
4. Once you have read a book please find the corresponding discussion by searching you can search by 08 Winter # and use the number that corresponds with the list. (one will be created for each number on March 1, again, to try and minimize number of discussions) and post the book and title you read and rating, and review.
5. It is not required, but if you could post your review on the blog that would be great.
6. Reviews on the blog please include labels list the rating, author, and # of challenge only.
7. Audio books are okay
8. Rereads are okay9. You can change your list at anytime
**Thank you to Heather D and Roberta for making the list!**
My Spring '09 Challenge list:
1. Read a Western (united States)- historical or contemporary: Montana Creeds: Logan by Linda Lael Miller
2. Read a book set in Scotland- historical or contemporary: Wild and Wicked in Scotland by Melody Thomas
3. Title contains Sun, Moon, or Stars (Moonlight, Starlight, etc, is ok!): Sunset Bay by Susan Mallery
4. Title contains Angel or Devil: In Bed with the Devil by Lorraine Heath
5. Read any title by one of the first romance authors you ever read (or reread one of the first romance titles you ever read): Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts
6. Title or Cover makes you think of Spring: For the Love of Pete by Julia Harper
7. Readers Choice: ??
8. Select a book that has been marked favorite or 5 stars from another group member's shelf.: Sweet Release by Pamela Clare
9. Read an AAR top 100 title (list on allaboutromance.com, AAR Top 100 group, and the AAR Top 100 blog): Open Season by Linda Howard
10. Title contains the word "Secret" or “Lie” in it: Lie to Me by Starr Ambrose
11. Read a title that was read and reviewed during the Winter Challenge: Only You by Elizabeth Lowell
12. read a book with a Romeo and Juliet type theme (feuding family/clan/etc): H/H have to be on opposite sides of the feud (help at AAR): Laird of the Mist by Paula Quinn
13. Read a trilogy (or 3 books from same series) Part 1: Star Witch by Linda Winstead Jones
14. Read a trilogy (or 3 books from same series) Part 2: The Moon Witch by Linda Winstead Jones
15. Read a trilogy (or 3 books from same series) Part 3: The Star Witch by Linda Winstead Jones