Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Look at All My New Books!!

I picked up some really good books over the last few weeks......

I have read the first two books in this series and can't wait to read Tyler's story!!



This is a new author for me. The story sound interesting and the price was right.


First two books in the Huxtable Quintet.
I have never read anything by Mary Balogh. Her new series sounds good so I picked them up.


Debut Author!!
I love playing Texas Hold 'Em and this takes place in 1870's New Orleans.


New Author to Me!!


I saw this book on someones blog, but can't remember who's.


4th book in the Wedding Veil Wishes Series.

3rd book in the Campbell Trilogy.


3rd book in the Sunshine Sister Trilogy.


Sequel to Some Like it Wicked!!



Also got a bunch of books from PaperBack Swap...












What do you think? Any of these books your hoping to read?


4 comments:

Cindy W said...

I have a few of this on my wish list at pbs, Mccarty, O'Clare, SLIW. I am saving a $50 amazon GC for the beginning of next month!!

Amy C said...

Wow! You did get a haul of books! I don't have any of them on my list, but that Love's Magic sure looks good :). I added it to my wishlist.

Happy Reading :)

Kristie (J) said...

Hmmm - the Christie Kelly books looks interesting - and it's a great price. And *laughing* I just got the first 2 Monica McCarty books. They didn't have Highland Scoundrel at the time I got them but it looks like they have it in stock now so *sigh* I'm thinking I will be getting it too.

Barbara said...

WOW!! Go YOU! I just got the Christie Kelly one too. I can't wait to hear if you like it.