Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Contest!! Win a ARC of Treasure Keeper by Shana Abe


Wendy at Wendy's Minding Spot is giving away a copy of Treasure Keeper by Shana Abe.


WENDY'S RULES


1. US & Canada Only
2. Leave a comment here ! You MUST LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ACTIVE BLOG ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. Any comment that DOES NOT INCLUDE this information WILL BE DELETED. I have to have a way to contact you if you win!!!!
3. If you blog this contest and leave a link in your comment so I can check it out, you will receive an EXTRA entry to the contest.
4. Tell what your most prized possession/treasure is for an EXTRA entry!
Contest ends March 8th and the winner will be announced on March 9th!


3 comments:

Roberta said...

If I am the only one to enter, does that mean I win? LOL! One of my most prized possessions is my silver hello kitty necklace. I wear it all the time.
Pinkgirlie1977@aim.com

Randi said...

Hi Roberta,
You want to go to Wendy's Minding Spot. I just posted the contest on my blog to spread the word.

Debdesk said...

Please include me in your drawing. My most prized possession is my brother's picture.
Thanks
Debbie
debdesk9@verizon.net