Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trial by Fire by Jo Davis






Rating 3.75!!


This book has very, very steamy love scenes!!




Book Description: Howard may love being a firefighter and riding his Harley, but there's nothing he values more than his bachelorhood---until a feisty, curvaceous teacher named Kat McKenna falls into his arms at the scene of a blaze and melts the six-foot-six tower of bronzed muscle.
But just as passion ignites of sexual and a thirst for vengeance becomes their worst nightmare.

Review: This book has already be reviewed a lot of the book blogs already so I'm going to give a brief review {most of my reviews are brief. I'm not much of a writer, but I'm trying :-) }. Overall I liked this book. One thing I found very distracting is that they would call a character by their first name and then by their last name or nickname. There were a lot of secondary characters and I found it confusing at times. With that I thought that it was overall a good romance, I thought mystery was pretty good to.


I will definitely be picking up Zack's story that comes out in May '09.








click here to read an excerpt.

2 comments:

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

I loved Howard to pieces!! I need my own Howard please.

RandiLyn said...

I know! He stays with you long after you have finished the book.

I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by.