Thursday, January 22, 2009

TBR Challenge

I have found another Challenge. This is a TBR Challenge that is being hosted by Avid Reader at avidreader.com. Please see the description below.

Welcome to the TBR Challenge for 2009 Info page. TBR Challenge was an idea I had when I was a regular poster at AAR several years ago. As readers, we collect or buy _so_ many books over the years and now we must make a concerted effort to read them. Adopting ebooks as my preferred format has cut down my need to buy paper but I have so many paper books that are waiting TBR and I’d like to actually _read_ them so that I can get _rid_ of them. So, without further ado, please join me and the other readers in this challenge!

This challenge is an OPEN one and it is to be whatever you want it to be. Here is just a list of monthly suggestions for you with another table for reader references. Readers are always welcome to join anytime during the challenge by contacting me here. There are no penalties for skipping a month. No purchase is necessary to join in and you do not need a blog to participate. What you _will_ need is discipline and _enthusiasm_ and a awesome group of readers alongside you to cheer you on!

January was read a Category Romance -
I missed this review period!

February was read a DIK reviewed at AAR -
Broken Wing by Judith James
Dark of Night by Suzanne Brockmann

March was Historical romance or fiction or mystery -
Wild and Wicked in Scotland by Melody Thomas

April was Urban fantasy, paranormal, SFR or fantasy -
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

May was Friends to lovers or unrequited love -
I missed this review period!


June - Tortured heroes or tortured heroine



No comments: