Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Show and Tell

So today on a lot of blogs people are posting pictures of there book collections. I saw the post first on Cindy W's blog. I thought it sounded like fun so here are some of my pictures. Now my collections is nowhere as neat and organized as lot of peoples. Keep in mind that I work at a book store and get a very nice discount......

This is my book case and the shelves are double stack top and bottom.....






Some close ups.....



























This is my headboard......


4 comments:

Cindy W said...

WOW! Great collection. Thanks for sharin!

Jill D. said...

I have to say, these pictures look like my idea of heaven! I could spend years looking over those shelves. Lucky you!!!

Kristie (J) said...

Great collection!!! I see a number of book that I have too. I'm loving this latest round of seeing other's book shelves :)

DeSeRt RoSe said...

Look your shelves ;)

Anyways, I passed by to tell you I have an award for you called The Lemonade Award, please pick it up here ..

http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/01/lemonade-award.html