Bookworm is hosting a Romance Reading Challenge 2009
Read on for the rules:
1. Now, "Romance" isn't limited to steamy Harlequin novels. There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge. The novels do not need to have a happy ending either, there can also be unrequited love.
2. Choose at least 5 novels read them between Jan 1st though Dec 31st 2009. You can change your choices at any time. Crossovers between other challenges are fine.
3. Read them at your own pace in 2009 then come here and post the link to your review(s).
1. The Gift by Julie Garwood
2. Some Like it Wicked by Theresa Medeiros
3. Corbin's Fancy by Linda Lael Miller
4. Trial by Fire by Jo Davis