Sunday, December 14, 2008

Read Around the Genres Challenge ~ Wrap Up


I have completed Cindy W's read Around the Genres Challenge. I was really worried that I wasn't going to be able to complete this challenge in time, but I did!! Yay!!
Below is my completed list:
1. Pirate or Viking - What a Pirate Desires by Michelle Beattie ~ rating 5!!
2. Vampire - Fangs but no Fangs by Kathy Love ~ rating 3.75!!
3. Contemporary - Hot Property by Carly Phillps ~ rating 4!!
4. Chick Lit - Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella ~ rating 3!!
5. Medieval - Gentle Warrior by Julie Garwood ~ rating 4!!
6. Time Travel - Rough and Ready by Sandra Hill ~ rating 4.5!!
7. Romantic Suspense - Dancing with Fire by Susan Kearney ~ rating 3!!
8. Inspirational - At His Command by Brenda Coulter ~ rating 3.75!!
9. Historical - Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas ~ rating 5!!
10.Paranormal - Enchanting the Lady by Kathryne Kennedy ~ rating 4.5!!

Started Challenge: 9/1/08
Completed Challenge: 12/13/08
# of Pages Read: 3199

Favorite Titles: Seduce me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas and What a Pirate Desires by Michelle Beattie

Least Favorite: Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and Dancing with Fire by Susan Kearney


This was a really fun challenge and I want to thank Cindy for hosting it!!

No comments: