Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Flat Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy



Rating 5 stars!!

Book Description: Independent single mother Tamara Briggs wanted to find a new, sexy, no-strings-attached man—just not one as young as NASCAR driver Elec Monroe. But he sure does get her heart racing. And after she’s tricked into a blind date with him, Tamara gives in to her passion. Things screech to a halt, though, when he asks to meet her children. Whatever happened to wham-bam-thank-youma’am? Suddenly Tamara has to decide how much risk she’s willing to take to experience the power of true love.

My Review: I don't think there is much I can say about this book that hasn't already been said. This has been reviewed on several book blogs over the past few months. Erin McCarthy is one of my favorite authors. I discovered her Vampire Series first I have been slowly collecting her backlist. I have not read a book of hers that I haven't loved.

I have to say I agree everyone this is a fabulous book!!

No comments: