Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fall Into Reading 2008 Challenge ~ Wrap Up



Today the Fall into Reading 2008 challenge officially ends. So before I go shovel out my car so I can finish my Christmas shopping. I thought I would post my Wrap Up for the is challenge.

My goal for this challenge was 18 books. My list change through out the fall, but I met my goal.


Did you finish reading all the books on your fall reading list? If not, why not? I did finish
Did you stick to your original goals or did you change your list as you went along? No my list changed through out the challenge.
What was your favorite book that you read this fall? Least favorite? Why? My Favorite would have to be First Lady by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Least favorite would be Dancing with Fire by Susan Kearney.
Did you discover a new author or genre this fall? Did you love them? Not love them? Michelle Beattie I read her debut book 'What a Pirate Desires'. I love it and can't wait until her next book comes out in September.
What was your favorite thing about the Fall Into Reading challenge? I love that you were able to change your list.
Would you like to participate in another challenge here this spring? Absolutely!!

My final list is posted below:

1. Confession of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella - 3 stars

2. Never Seduce a Scoundrel by Sabrina Jeffries - 4.5

3. Kiss and Tell by Suzanne Brockmann - 4 stars

4. Paradise Wild by Johanna Lindsey - 3 stars

5. Fang for Memories by Kathy Love - 3.75

6. Houston, We Have a Problem by Erin McCarthy - 4.5 stars

7. Banner O'Brien by Linda Lael Miller - 4.5 stars

8. Lion's Lady by Julie Garwood - 4.5 stars

9. Seduce a Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas - 5 stars

10. A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas - 4 stars

11. Power Play by Deirdre Martin - 3.75 stars

12. Hot Property by Carly Phillips - 4 stars

13. Rough and Ready by Sandra Hill - 4.5 stars

14. What a Pirate Desires by Michelle Beattie - 5 stars

15. Flat Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy - 5 stars

16. At His Command by Brenda Coulter - 3.75 stars

17. First Lady by Susan Elizabeth Phillips - 5 stars

18. Who Needs Mistletoe? by Kate Hoffmann - 4 stars

19. Dancing with Fire by Susan Kearney - 3 stars

6 comments:

Smilingsal said...

Good wrap-up. I've only read one from that list: Shopaholic. I liked it! Here's my wrap-up post:

http://bookcritiques.blogspot.com/2008/12/fall-into-reading-2008-wrap-up.html

My Two Blessings said...

Wonderful wrap up. I've read several books by suzanne brockmann but haven't gotten to kiss and tell yet. I've also joined the pub challenge and working on my future's list. Have fun reading.

Robin of mytwoblessings

Just Mom said...

Congratulations on what you accomplished with the challenge!

Beth F said...

Congrats!! Nice post. And look at how long your list is!

Katrina said...

Good job on the challenge! And I'm glad to know you'll be joining us again in the spring. :)

Lindsay said...

Great job finishing up your list :-). I almost did I am still reading my last book.