Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight - the movie - Review


REVIEW:

OK, so I'm probably one of the only people who have not read the Twilight books, but I do know a lot about them. My sister has read them and a lot of my online book buddies have read then. I also work at a bookstore. With that said I did go with my sister to see the movie.

I really enjoyed the movie. I thought the relationship between Bella and Edwards was great. I love some of the one liners that Edward had. I did think that the fight seen with Jacob was a little anti-climatic.

Overall I thought that it was pretty good and worth the price of admission. So much so that I have picked up Twilight just to see how different it is compare to the movie. Who knows maybe I will fall in love with the series like everyone else.

No comments: