Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bookworm Award




Desert Rose at Desert Rose Booklogue tagged me with this gorgeous award, my very first award. Thank you Desert Rose.
It's a meme too so here goes. Here's how it works: Open the book closest to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following there.


The book nearest to me is the book I'm reading right now.

What a Pirate Desires by Michelle Beattie

Joe cast Luke a warning look and moved down the beach, his boots sinking in the pearly sand.

"So what's the rest of this pland of your?" Luke asked, toying with a piece of driftwood he'd picked up.

"I plan on staying close to you, Luke."

He stepped near enough to touch, but didn't. The wind gently tugged her hair and swept it across her shoulders.


Now I have to tag five blogs that I love and haven't already been tagged....

1. Heather at Heather's Books

2. Jill at Romance Rookie

3. Kristie at Rambling on Romance

4. Rowena at CoFFee HouSe BanTer

1 comment:

DeSeRt RoSe said...

You are welcome, glad you liked it :)