1. Select 5,10, or 15 books to read that fit the category.
2. Post your list on the discussion board and blog (Name’s Winter Challenge List)
3. If you need title suggestions please use the Discussion titled WINTER TITLE SUGGESTIONS if you don't see it please search (to try and minimize number of discussions)
4. Once you have read a book please find the corresponding discussion by searching you can search by 08 Winter # and use the number that corresponds with the list. (one will be created for each number on December 1, again, to try and minimize number of discussions) and post the book and title you read and rating, and review.
5. It is not required, but if you could post your review on the blog that would be great.
6. Reviews on the blog please include labels list the rating, author, and # of challenge only.
7. Audio books are okay
8. Rereads are okay
9. You can change your list at anytime
NOW FOR THE LIST...
1. Reader’s Choice Place any book here - Dark of Night by Suzanne Brockmann
2. Book that was read and Reviewed in the Fall Challenge -
3. Read a book that has a “D” word in it for December -
4. Read a book that has an arranged marriage or Marriage of Convenience (AAR Special Titles could be a big help!) -
5. For Valentines Day, read a book that has love, kiss or heart in the title -
6. Read a book by Lisa Kleypas -
7. A book that makes you think about Christmas -
8. A title that has 4 words in it -
9. Read a story that has a military or civil servant (firefighter/cop/fbi/clan chief/commander) in it –can be any genre -
10. Read a book that has a Viking or Pirate in it! -
11. Pick a book that was first published in 2008 -
12. Read a series (Harlequin or Sillehoutte) -
13. Read a book that the author has 3 names (ie Susan Elizabeth Phillips/ Karen Marie Moning)-
14. For the New Year-Pick a book that has been in your TBR pile for a long time --Out w/ the old in w/ the new! -
15. Read a book that has a “W” word for Winter - Broken Wing by Judith James