Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas


Review:
I loved this book. It took me a long to time to give this book a chance. I don't like when one of my favorite authors changes genres. Another thing that had me skipping this was that it is told in the first person.
After seeing so many great reviews about this book I decided I had to give it a try. So I decided to download it onto my Ipod and listen to it as I drive back and forth to work. I am so glad I did. This was a great story!! I got about half way through listening to the book and decided that I am going to buy and read it also.
I not going to really give a review there are so many reviews already. I'm just glad I gave this book a shot and I have already downloaded Blue Eyed Devil onto my IPod. I can't wait for Jack Travis' story to come out in March.
If you are like me and don't think you will like reading stories told in the first person, please give this book a chance.
Lisa Kleypas is one of my favorite authors and is an auto buy for my both historical and contemporary!!
Rating 5!!!!!

2 comments:

Cindy W said...

I LOVED this book too and am anxiously waiting Jack's story. She put up the first few paragraphs on her site. You'll love BED- Hard rights his wrong. For something you may like, check out Moning's fever series, I am loving them, first person there too.

Rowena said...

LOVE this book! I need to read BED though, I have no idea why I haven't read that book yet. *sigh*