Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Romance Reading Challenge Wrap Up

I finished my first reading challenge!!!
I have included my final list of books I read for this challenge below along with the Wrap Up Questions.
1. Title that includes a Flower: Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts
2. Title that includes the word 'Love': Love with a Scandalous Lord
3. Title that has a wedding word: Tall Tales & Wedding Veils by Jane Graves
4. Title with a Color word: Black Rose by Nora Roberts
5. Book with a one word title: Incognito by Kate Hoffman
6. Read one new author: Caine's Reckoning by Sarah McCarty
7. Title that includes the word Prince or Princess: One Night with a Prince by Sabrina Jeffries
8. Title with a jewel in the title: Diamond in the Rough by Marie Ferrarella
9. Title with a work that makes you think summer: How to Knit a Wild Bikini by Christie Ridgway
10. Title includes a 'W' word any word: The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn
11. Title that includes a number: Once Smitten, Twice Shy by Lori Wilde
12. Title with a time word: After the Night by Linda Howard
13. Title with Lord or Lady in the title: Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
14. Author whose first/last name starts with 'J': No Choice but Seduction by Johanna Lindsey
15. Author whose first/last nanes starts with 'A': Cutting Loose by Susan Andersen

If you could recommend ONE book for others to read in the Fall Challenge, what would it be and why?
That would be either Tall Tales & Wedding Veils or One Night With a Prince.


What was the worst book you read? Diamond in the Rough by Marie Ferrarella





Was there an author you found that you LOVED or HATED? I found that I still love Nora Roberts after not reading her for awhile. I discovered Jane Graves and I'm trying to get her backlist. I didn't read anything that I really hated.





Did you review books that were reveiwed by other readers? If so, were the reviews alike or totally different? I had a couple of books that other people read. My reviews were pretty much the same as the others.





Any other Comments or Suggestions? This was my first reading challenge and I have to say I have become a challenge addict. I'm always looking on people's blog for new ones.

No comments: