Friday, June 27, 2008
I have decided to do another summer challenge the July Book Blowout Challenge is being hosted by Mrs. S of Blue Archipelago The goal of the challenge is to read a many books between July 1st and July 31st that you can.
Before August 7th you post the list of books that you read.
My goal is 12. I set my goal high because I really wanted to challenge myself.
This Challenge is being held on Shelfari.com.
June 1st - August 31st Read 5, 10, 15 - I decided to try for all 15
1. Title includes name of flower Ex. Rose: Blue Dahlia - Nora Roberts (Done)
2. Title includes the word “LOVE”: Lover Enshrined - JR Ward
3. Title that has a wedding word: Tall Tales and Wedding Veils (Done)
4. Title with a Color word:Black Rose - Nora Roberts (Done)
5. Book with a ONE word title: Fallen-Erin McCarthy
6. Read one new author: Caine's Reckoning - Sarah McCarty (Done)
7. Title that includes Prince or Princess: One night with a Prince- Sabrina Jeffries (Done)
8. Title with a jewel Ex. Ruby: Jewels of the Sun- Nora Roberts
9. Title with a word that makes you think of summer: How to Knit a Wild Bikini - Christie Ridgway (Done)
10. Title includes a “W” word: Lost Duke of Wyndham - Julia Quinn (Done)
11. Title that includes a number Ex: 3, Three, Third: Once Smitten, Twice Shy- Lori Wilde
12. Title with a Time Ex: Midnight, Today, Tomorrow: Secrets Night Keepers Jessica Andersen
13. Title with Lord or Lady: Lord of Scoundrels - Loretta Chase (Done)
14. Author first or last name begins with “J” for June/July: No Choice but Seduction - Johanna Lindsey (Done)
15. Author first or last name begins with “A” for August: The Perfect Wife- Victoria Alexander